ShutterLoveTopTen

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Shutter Love Tuesdays!

It is Shutter Love Tuesday
ShutterLoveTuesdays
at Trendy Treehouse, and I have just been itching for a reason to post this picture. Oh, who am I kidding? Do I really NEED a reason to post a picture? No, it was just the lack of motivation the past couple of days really...My arthritis and the weather are tag teaming to make me MISERABLE! But a picture of these two can always cheer me up!
Photobucket
This is what I wished for all of my life! A sister to share secrets with, a forever friend. I am so glad that we could give my girls the gift of EACH OTHER.

4 comments:

  1. I never had a sister either. They probably will not know the gift till they are grown but it is a beautiful one. And they are adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are ivited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote's for you! There's no friendship like sisters!

    ReplyDelete