ShutterLoveTopTen

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Civic Duty...and Yours

If you want something to change, do something about it.

Go vote!

Got a ton of stuff to do today. The month of May is chaos in my family. Best friend, Aaron, has a birthday today. Mother's Day is the 9th, followed closely by my Dad's birthday on the 10th, another best friend's birthday is the 11th, Mom's birthday on the 14th, and then to round out the month of May, Evelyn's first birthday is on May 26th. My dad's brother and sister also have birthdays in there too. My Grampy always says that it was "those hot August nights" in response to how all three of his kids came to be born in this in kind of spring, kind of summer, month. So needless to say, I will be doing a lot of shopping today to get ready for the following week or so. I would post what awesome gifts I have planned for everyone, but...who knows, the giftees MIGHT decide that they want to read my blog. Wishful thinking, I know. Also have to finally get some stamps so that I can send out my cards ON TIME. I always have good intentions, but fail miserably when it comes to actually getting the letter in the mail, so to speak.

Then...on to the voting booths, to carry out my civic duty! Hopefully, I can squeeze all of this into the 2.5 hours that I have without Daughter #1. Here goes!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment