ShutterLoveTopTen

Search This Blog

Friday, May 7, 2010

Interview with MOI!

1. Last movie you saw in the theater...
Dear John. Movies are the ONE time that I get to go out for a "girl's night", so every once in awhile. I would rather watch it at home, but then I would have to be interrupted by "Mama, can you get me..." and cries from the baby.

2. What books are you reading?
Mitch Albom's Have a Little Faith. I love Mr. Albom's books.

3. What is your favorite board game?
Oh, gosh! I am a board game NUT. But my favorite...Hmmm. Probably Things. Or Apples to Apples. And I LOVE a good old game of Monopoly. I get the wheelbarrow!

4. What is your favorite magazine?
Family Circle. It ain't just your grandma's mag.

5. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Ugh. Hon, go get Ev. PLEASE. Go get Ev. (mumbled, out loud) "Hon, go get Ev."

6. Favorite fast food?
Arby's

7. What's under your bed?
Like I would tell you. Pretty much everything but the kitchen sink. :o)

8. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
Hoot Hoot!

9. Favorite pie?
Mama's apple pie.

10. Favorite drink?
McCafe me, please!

11. Favorite ice cream flavor?
Any and ALL

12. What did you want to be when you grew up?
a horse trainer

13. What are you listening to right now?
Kid #1 and husband arguing over breakfast. Well, not really ARGUING.

14. What was your best birthday?
Probably my best birthday was my best friend's 21st birthday. I met my husband that night. Boy, did I meet my husband that night...Not one of my finer moments, but God knew what he was doing when he made me think that I needed to be inappropriately drunk that night. :o)

15. Best Christmas Present?
My camera. It makes me happy. Canon Rebel T1i.

16. Where did you meet your mate?
In a bar. How cliche, but it worked out for us. Not to say that it works out for most...

17. Favorite movie?
The Sound of Music and Black Beauty, even though it makes me teary. Those are just a couple of the many fave I have though. I am a movie fanatic.
NOTE: IF YOU READ THIS, CONSIDER YOURSELF TAGGED. LEAVE A COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW YOU POSTED IT. I WOULD LOVE TO READ YOUR ANSWERS.

1 comment: