ShutterLoveTopTen

Search This Blog

Friday, May 7, 2010

3 Posts in One Day=Ridiculous

I just realized that this and the previous two blogs could have been condensed into one big old "The Girl Behind the Blog" post, but hindsight is 20/20. So here it is, the image you all have conjured in your minds...
Photobucket
Well??? Am I everything you dreamed of and more??? :o) Well, it's a good before shot. The after will be taken in the southern Caribbean next January. Hopefully, you stick with me that long. Or maybe not, depending on how the dieting goes. ;o) Welp, no more blogging tonight. It's time to join the rest of the crew in my cozy little bed. One day, there will only be two of us in there again...

3 comments:

  1. Came here to meet you since I am your Shred Sister :) You are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete