ShutterLoveTopTen

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Miss Horse Crazy and Her Sidekick, Sneak Attack Ev

"All horses deserve, at least once in their lives, to be loved by a little girl."

A day on the farm consists of this
Photobucket
Photobucket
"All horses deserve, at least once in their lives, to be loved by a little girl." (This one definitely is!)
and this
Photobucket
(holey jeans and pink boots)
and Emma's favorite
Photobucket
(tractor rides with Daddy)
Photobucket
(couldn't resist tossing this one in too!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
(Hmmm...Hello, Mr. Bug!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
(relaxing in the sunshine)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

That's what I call, "The Sneak Attack"!

2 comments:

  1. Hey Andrea,
    I need your email address and a profile pic for the Shred blog. I tried the email address on your profile page but it didn't work.
    Thanks a bunch girlie!
    Hugs
    Kim
    Oh and your pictures are great! They are adorable and my 16 year old daughter would probably rip those pink books off and try to wear them. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I am feeling like the biggest moron right now, because I have been looking at your blog for the past 30 minutes and for the LIFE of me cannot spot your profile! I am SO new to this. Carnivals, Link Ups?, and Giveaways?!?! Everything is so cool, but I am completely clueless. HOWEVER...I did fix my email thingy...so I think that it is now working????

    <3

    ReplyDelete