ShutterLoveTopTen

Search This Blog

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Dear Mr. or Mrs. Hacker/Phisher

I hope that you are reading this, and I HOPE that you have a little remorse in reading this. Luckily for me, nothing happened, but I would appreciate it if you wouldn't use my email to send out fraudulent letters about me being stuck in a UK airport without any money. For one, it's completely unrealistic. Husband works nonstop, ergo, I don't take any vacations. That was the one tipoff to everyone reading. Number two, anyone who knows us KNOWS that we would never have to send out a mass email asking for money. We are workers. We would have figured out how to pay the "hotel managers". We don't take handouts. One last thing. I hate to say never, but it is HIGHLY unlikely that we would've gotten mugged. Husband always is carrying and is very...hmmm...cautious. And since I was TRUTHFULLY involved in a supposed armed robbery in my own home, he has become EXTREMELY protective. Nah. VERY unlikely that we would've been mugged and STILL BE ALIVE. In addition to being workers, we are fighters too. Anyway, thanks for getting my blood boiling right before bed. I don't know HOW you sleep at night, because I KNOW it will take me a few minutes.

4 comments:

  1. I just don't understand why everyone can't earn a legitimate living. Find a real job for crying out loud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really hate scammers! Why can't they stretch their bones to work to get money.
    I hope you are okay now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hate hackers too... Why don't they get a life?!

    Btw your blog is great! Just became a follower!

    Mine is www.nycislandgal.com
    Hope you like it and share the love by following me too!

    ReplyDelete