ShutterLoveTopTen

Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Adventures in Bucket List Completion

So, if you have been following my adventures in bucket list completion, I checked a few off this past week and that is why I have not been posting as much. I plan on getting caught up soon, I promise!

Here are a few pictures from our visit to the zoo, which was a bucket list item.
Photobucket
Emma Claire and my little cousin, Isabel

Photobucket
kangaroos. They are one of my favorites. I love that the devoted mama carries them snug as a bug in their pouch until they are ready to face the world.

Photobucket
Joeys of our own

Photobucket
"Is this event black tie???"

Photobucket
Evelyn Rose. She's my animal lover. You can tell by THIS photograph.

Photobucket
Izzy's face painting. Set her mom back FIVE DOLLARS!!! Wowza! I think I should learn the art of face painting!

Photobucket
Emma Claire's horse ride. Cost: Four tokens. When she has a horse at home to ride for free. Note to self: Charge people to ride horse.

Photobucket
Best buds. Sometimes. Other times, can't stand each other. They fight like sisters, but love like sisters too.

1 comment: