ShutterLoveTopTen

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Off the Face of the Earth

A friend of mine let me know nicely that I have been neglecting dear old blog. So here I am, back at it...quickly, however, since I SHOULD be making dinner for the hubs and kids. :o) So what, in a nutshell, has been keeping me from blogville??

Sick kids. Yes. I said it. Sick kids! Mine! Sick! I can hardly believe it myself, since Emma has only been sick once (other than a cold here and there) in her 4 years so far. We have been so blessed with our healthy little ones. Way to go, mama's milk! You have done a wonderful job thus far. :-D

Visits with the aunt. Rob's aunt Delaney (who is 18 years younger than he is) came to stay with us for a week. Last week consisted of me trying to entertain a 15 year old. I'm not sure how I did, but I hope that the 4 year old and 1 year old didn't drive her TOO crazy. We had a lot of fun. We went and saw Beezus and Ramona (I <3ed it), went to the zoo, went on a picnic in the park, and went to the splash pad. We also took her to a local haunt called Tyeger's Pizza. I cannot describe how delicious their pizza it. Mmmmm...It makes my mouth water just thinking about it! :-P

We've also been on a plight to find Emma a new preschool, since ours had to close due to budget cuts. :o( We will definitely miss Miss Leslie and the rest of Emma's classmates this year. But we have a new preschool lined up. I just have my fingers crossed that it works out since our selection in this little one horse town is sort of slim. :o/

Clothes shopping for Em.

Rearranging furniture. Moving another desk into our living room. It definitely doesn't look designer in here with the crapton of furniture crammed in the tiny little spce, but I needed it in here to work with Emma on her schoolwork.

So what else...Evelyn is talking now. Sort of. She says, "Hi, Dad" and "dog." No sign of "Mama" anywhere. :o(

Planning a trip. A trip that is happening in about a month. But we don't know where. A touch last minute, ya think? Any suggestions??? Need someplace historical with water nearby. Must be a house with a pool since my girls are water junkies. :o)

Also looking for a dance class for the Dancing Queen.

Checking out some new websites:
Paperback Swap
Click
Trade Books for Free - PaperBack Swap.
to sign up and get me a free book! "Andrea Peterson" MUST be in your referred by box! You know you want to help a fellow blogger out!
and
Becoming an ambassador of Barefoot Books
Click here to shop around!
Yeah...I'm a book nerd...

Oh yeah, and I MUST get out of the house soon. The walls are closing in on me.

Okay! Well, that's about it. For all of you that were thinking that I was off on some extravagant holiday or even a top secret mission, I am so sorry to disappoint you! We've just been busy living the Peterson life!

No comments:

Post a Comment