ShutterLoveTopTen

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Homeschool Swap

This summer, I participated in a Homeschool Swap. Now, you may say, "But you don't homeschool!" But I am considering it. STRONGLY. So while scouring many different sites for information, I happened upon The Homeschool Post and found this swap. So, I thought to myself, "Self, this sounds like fun!" I love getting mail and making new friends, so I signed myself up. And into my life came Renae Deckard. My Homeschool Swap swapper. We found that we have a lot in common, including impeccable taste in naming children. :o) Both of us have Emmas, which I guess shouldn't be surprising, since it seems as though 90% share our fondness for the name. I digress, here are the goodies that Renae found for me for just $15!
Photobucket
And might I say, that vase looks just FAB with my milk glass collection!

It was GREAT "meeting" you, Renae. I will think of you often! Especially when I indulge in Twizzlers!

No comments:

Post a Comment