ShutterLoveTopTen

Search This Blog

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Infatuated with Kitchen Gadgets

Does anyone else have a thing for kitchen gadgets? These are on my wishlist.

Photobucket
KrumKake Express by EdgeCraft. Imagine the beautiful ice cream cones I could make with these!

Since we need ice cream to go with the cones...
Photobucket
Play and Freeze Ice Cream Maker (The Ice Cream Ball) You roll it across the ground to make the ice cream! Tell me that you aren't intrigued or that you wish you had come up with that idea!

Photobucket
I've recently been into Popsicles and the like.

Photobucket
Vacu Vin Stainless Steel Pineapple Easy Slicer. Not that I ever slice my own pineapple, but maybe I would if I had one of these. At least, that is what I will tell the hubs.

Photobucket
Chicago Metallic Slice Solutions 9-Inch Square Brownie Pan Set. Yeah, I am one of those dorks that would buy the Perfect Brownie off of an infomercial.

And heck, while we are getting the perfect cut...
Photobucket
Slice Solutions 9-Inch Divided Loaf Pan Set.

Photobucket
Fusionbrands Poach Pods. Nope, I don't make poached eggs either. But then again, I WOULD if I just had...

Photobucket
Norpro 3170 Stainless-Steel Pancake Dispenser Now, THIS would get used, I promise!

More pancake fun!
Photobucket
Tovolo Pancake Pen I would use this at LEAST twice a year. :-P

Photobucket
Progressive International Lettuce Keeper. Who doesn't want unwilty lettuce?!?! And it lets you wash and store in the same container!!!

This tops my list.
Photobucket
Mr. Coffee BVMC-FM1 20-Ounce Frappe Maker. Frozen coffee rocks my world.

While we are on beverages...
Photobucket
Fruit Infusion Pitcher by Prodyne. Maybe I could kick the soda habit with help from this.

And back to brownies, because what kind of person doesn't like brownies!?!?
Photobucket
Wilton Easy Pour Funnel
Photobucket
Wilton Round Brownie Pop Mold

What are YOUR favorite newfangled kitchen gadgets???

1 comment: